Buying Property Guide
Add your name to the collection.
Authentic Italian recipes for you to enjoy.
Enjoy photos of Italy, wine making & more.
Proverbs in Italian & English.
Weekly column dedicated to today's Italy.
by Francesca Di Meglio
Articles on growing up Italian.
by Cookie Curci
Una Mamma Italiana
Articles for Italian mammas.
by Tiffany Longo
Sign up for our FREE newsletter.
Test your knowledge of Italy.
|Recipe contributed by Holli DeLauro
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- Semolina (or corn meal)
- Line a few baking sheets with parchment paper and sprinkle with semolina (or corn meal); set aside.
- In a food processor add the flour, eggs, oil, and salt; pulse until coarse crumbs form.
- Add the water slowly into the tube and mix just until the dough comes together; the dough will be sticky.
- Turn out onto a well floured surface and knead it until it is no longer sticky, but not too long, you don't want it to become tough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces and form your sheets with a pasta machine according to manufacturer's directions or hand cut into preferred shape.
- Place them on the prepared sheet pans.
Submit a Recipe
Print This Recipe
Photo copyright © Holli DeLauro. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Shirts & Novelties
Proudly display the colors of Italy with these great products.
The world largest online retailer for Premium Italian Fashions.
Customize your trip to Italy.