Buying Property Guide
Add your name to the collection.
Authentic Italian recipes for you to enjoy.
Enjoy photos of Italy, wine making & more.
Proverbs in Italian & English.
Weekly column dedicated to today's Italy.
by Francesca Di Meglio
Articles on growing up Italian.
by Cookie Curci
Una Mamma Italiana
Articles for Italian mammas.
by Tiffany Longo
Sign up for our FREE newsletter.
Test your knowledge of Italy.
|Tortellini Artichoke Salad
|Recipe contributed by Raymond Roseman
- 4 bags cheese tortellini
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1-cup broccoli flowerets
- 2-cans artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 1-1/2-cups white cheddar cheese cubed (small)
- 1-1/2-cups yellow sharp cheese cubed (small)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick salad supreme (sprinkle over and stir)
- 1 teaspoon basil (fresh or 1.5 teaspoon dry)
- 1/2-teaspoon course ground black pepper
- 1 large bottle of Italian salad dressing (Wishbone works well)
- 1 cup Pimento olives sliced
- 1 cup black olives sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic diced in olive oil
Boil tortellini and drain, they will be somewhat firm, submerge in very cold water and or ice to stop the cooking process, when cool, drain water completely add all ingredients listed above and stir after each is added. Add 3/4 of the salad dressing and stir well. Cover and refrigerate. In 3 to 4 hrs add the remainder of salad dressing then garnish with Basil leafs and dust with McCormick salad supreme. *If this is in fridge for 8 hours or so you may want to add more salad dressing as tortellini sucks it up. Makes 15 to 20 salad size bowls.
Submit a Recipe
Print This Recipe
Shirts & Novelties
Proudly display the colors of Italy with these great products.
Huge selection of Italian charms and jewelry.
The world largest online retailer for Premium Italian Fashions.
Fine gourmet foods and more.
Customize your trip to Italy.