Buying Property Guide
Add your name to the collection.
Authentic Italian recipes for you to enjoy.
Enjoy photos of Italy, wine making & more.
Proverbs in Italian & English.
Weekly column dedicated to today's Italy.
by Francesca Di Meglio
Articles on growing up Italian.
by Cookie Curci
Una Mamma Italiana
Articles for Italian mammas.
by Tiffany Longo
Sign up for our FREE newsletter.
Test your knowledge of Italy.
Where in the World are Antonio and Dante?
Antonio & Dante's First Adventure
"Dante are you ready for our first adventure together?"
"You bet I am Antonio. I can't wait to see where we end up."
"Me too! Let's hop on an airplane and get this party started."
My brother and I have started our first adventure. Below we have some clues to help you figure out just exactly where our journey took us. Don't worry if you do not know where we are. You can click on the link at the end of the clues to see where we are.
- We started in New York and took a plane to the Fiumicino airport in Italy. The flight took over 8 hours and now we are ready to visit the Eternal City.
"Hey Antonio wasn't the flight cool! It was wild looking out the window and seeing the top of the mountains as we flew over them."
"Yea Dante the flight was definitely nicer than I expected."
- Once we landed we made our way to the train station. We took the Leonardo Express to the Termini Station.
"The train was awesome. It only took us 30 minutes to get to the Termini Station." If you need to get tickets for the train you can purchase them at the airport's train station ticket office, newsstands, and tobacco shops or at self service machines.
- The weather was great so we decided to walk to our destination. We started on the Via Cavour and headed south west. On our walk we passed the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore.
"It sure is hot out here Antonio! I hope we get to where we are going soon."
"You are not kidding Dante. It feels like it is over 100 degrees out here. It is a good thing that our destination is across the street."
If you do not stop at the sights along the way you can reach this destination in 25-30 minutes. All this depends on how fast you walk. If you can, take your time and enjoy all the sights, sounds and aroma that this city has to offer.
If walking is not for you here are some other ways you can get to our destination:
- From the Termini Station you can take the Metro Linea "B": heading south and get off at the second stop
- Bus lines 60, 75, 85, 87,175, 810 and 850 will also get you there
Please note if you take public transportation you will need a metrebus ticket. The cost is 1 Euro.
- You could always hail a taxi and pay the fare
- We followed the Via Cavour all the way down to the Via dei Fori Imperiali and turned left. There is a quicker way to our destination, but we decided to go this way so we could get a better look at the Foro Romano (Roman Forum).
"Hey Antonio we are almost there!"
"Yes, we are Dante. Just a little farther and we are there."
- It is one of the greatest works of Roman architecture and engineering
We have arrived at our destination. I hope our clues helped you to figure out where we are. Do you know where in the world Antonio and Dante are? Just click on the link below to see if you were right.
Where are Antonio and Dante?
Shirts & Novelties
Proudly display the colors of Italy with these great products.
Huge selection of Italian charms and jewelry.
The world largest online retailer for Premium Italian Fashions.
Fine gourmet foods and more.
Use code Italiansruspromo to receive a 10% discount off your entire purchase.
Customize your trip to Italy.