Buying Property Guide
Add your name to the collection.
Authentic Italian recipes for you to enjoy.
Enjoy photos of Italy, wine making & more.
Proverbs in Italian & English.
Weekly column dedicated to today's Italy.
by Francesca Di Meglio
Articles on growing up Italian.
by Cookie Curci
Una Mamma Italiana
Articles for Italian mammas.
by Tiffany Longo
Sign up for our FREE newsletter.
Test your knowledge of Italy.
|Neapolitan Style Italian Sausage and Potatoes
|Recipe contributed by Angela Pagano
- 6 links hot Italian sausage (get very lean sausage or it will be too greasy)
- 6 links parsley and cheese Italian sausage
- 6 large red potatoes with skins on, sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt, pepper and about 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Extra virgin olive oil (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
|Slice potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil (about 1/4 cup). Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder and grated cheese. Mix (preferably with hands) to coat potatoes with above ingredients. Preheat oven to about 350 degrees. Spray a roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spread potatoes on bottom of roasting pan. Layer sausage links on top of potatoes. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for about 1-1/2 to 2 hours (depending on your oven). Check after 1-1-2 hours. Remove foil and turn sausages to brown on other side. Brown for about 10 minutes.
Submit a Recipe
Print This Recipe
Shirts & Novelties
Proudly display the colors of Italy with these great products.
The world largest online retailer for Premium Italian Fashions.